Join JC for a journey of deepening your yoga practice,finding your path and your own unique voice as a yoga teacher.
This training will incorporate the various tools needed to help us transform on and off the mat. You will learn how to embody the practices of yoga and how to share this embodied wisdom in an authentic way with others through teachings as well as leading by example.
What is Rasa Yoga?
Founded by Sianna Sherman, Rasa Yoga weaves together Asana, Mantra, Mudra, Pranayama, Meditation and Chanting … along with Tantra, Shadow Work, Ritual, & deep reverence for nature. It honours the tradition and lineage of yoga, while awakening your authentic creativity as a yoga teacher in the modern world.
Aims of the training
Yoga is simply a journey of empowerment, transformation ,and discovery. The aim of this course is to help you deepen your own personal journey as well as begin to teach the practices. This training, and any foundational 200hr Teacher Training, is just the step on the journey. For those who have already completed any previous Training, this course will serve them to refine their personal practices, plus the understanding and the teaching with Rasa Yoga’s emphasis on unique, authentic, empowered, and creative expression.
This Mandala serves as the basis for Rasa Yoga. We dive deep into each of the petals during the three modules of Ganesha, Hanuman & Lakshmi.
- Sankalpa ~ Root intention
- Sadhana ~ Spiritual Practice
- Asana ~ Breakdown of alignments, biomechanics & foundations
- Pranayama ~ Life force energy through breath work
- Meditation ~ Setting the foundations for committed practice
- Mantra ~ Sacred Sound,Chanting and medicine for the soul
- Mudra ~ Sacred Seal,hand gesture
- Art of theming ~ The skills you need to weave themes through classes
- Philosophy ~Yoga Darshana,classical Tantra
- Mythology ~ Myth, Deities & Stories and how these relates to our daily life
- Teaching Skills ~ Verbal Cueing, street language, holding space
- Leadership & Accountability ~ Empowered to be a strong leader in your community
This course is for any true seeker of magic, to start the journey on this yogic path who deeply desires to share their passion for the practices. Open to any serious practitioner with a minimum of two years consistent practice & to any yoga teacher who wishes to deepen their knowledge.
During the course we will cover the three modules, empowerment review and integration ceremony & celebration. Each module will include asana practice, mantras, mudras, pranayama, meditation, and philosophy. Your teaching skills will evolve and develop gradually from the start of the course. The period between your time spent at La Laguna will enable you to internalise what you have been taught and empower your own personal style in line with the ancient principles of Rasa Yoga. Learning will also be supported through continuous conversation and participation and you will also have free access to an online anatomy course for ease of reference.
MODULE 1 ~ GANESHA ~ TRUST THE JOURNEY
- Yoga Darshana
- Sankalpa –Root intentions
- What is Tantra?
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Ganesha Foundations & Functional Anatomy
MODULE 2 ~ LAKSHMI ~REVEAL YOUR SOUL BEAUTY
- Chakras& Chakra Associations
- Asana Biomechanics & Sequencing
- Purusharthas-4 aims of life
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Yoga Sequencing
MODULE 3 ~ HANUMAN ~ LEAP OF DEVOTION
- What is Bhakti?
- Class Theming
- Healthy Boundaries & Leaderships
Rasa Yoga Teacher Training Application Form
Please download the application form if you wish to apply for the teacher training course
Teacher Training Course Code of Conucty
All students must abide by the code of conduct set out for this course.